- junio 20th, 2013 |
Fancy a change from the usual toasted ham and cheese sandwich? Make your kids these ham and cheese houses and you’ll kill two birds with one stone: they’ll be delighted…and you’ll be a hit wherever you offer them.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices block cheese
- 4 large slices boiled ham
- 4 frankfurters
- 2 leaves of oak leaf lettuce
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Chives or strips of green pepper
For each house:
- First, toast the bread and spread with butter.
- Place the slice of cheese on the bread and cut the ham into shapes to decorate the house: two small squares for the windows and trapezia of different sizes for the roof.
- Wash the lettuce and place under the windows to make grass.
- Warm the sausages, slice and place at the sides of the house.
- Finally, use the cherry tomatoes and chives or strips of green pepper to complete the ham and cheese house.
Yummy and fun!