- junio 20th, 2013 |
You may not like mice much, but you’ll have great time making these with the kids.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 spoon oil
- 5 spoons milk
- 30 g butter
- 60 g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 4 radishes
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Spring onions or turnip green stems
- 8 sultanas
- Wash the potatoes, dry well and prick with a fork, and put them on an oven tray.
- Cover them with a layer of olive oil and put in the oven. Bake for about an hour at 200°C until soft.
- Leave to cool and slice off a lid. Then scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
- Mash the pulp with a fork or a wooden spoon.
- Add the butter, milk, cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put back into the potato skins and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- Pop under the grill for a few minutes until golden. To make mice, use the spring onion or turnip green stem for a tail, the cherry tomato on a cocktail stick for the nose, and chives for the whiskers.
- Finally, use two sultanas for the eyes and two slices of radish for the ears.
Aren’t they cute? Now you try!